Since September, I ‘ve lost about 25 lbs…actually a tiny bit more. It appears that God is blessing me, and I am trying my best to take advantage of what He is allowing to have happen after not losing any weight for a year. Quite a depressing year, I might add.
Anyhoo, the past few weeks I’ve been letting myself think “what if” I do finally lose all of this weight. It isn’t easy to allow myself to think about a thinner me. It seems out of reach at times. However, a girl can dream; God knows I’m a dreamer.
So, I’ve decided to make a list in my mind of things I’d like to do as I lose more weight and eventually hit my goal weight:
1. Do a zip-line. If you know me, that just made you laugh, because 1. I’m afraid of heights, and 2. I’m afraid of plummeting to the ground.
2. Learn to ski. I went skiing once when I was a teenager. I should have taken lessons; I’ll leave it at that. 🙂
3. Wear a slinky outfit to someplace nice. I don’t get out much. What can I say?
4. I would love to go canoeing. I used to love that when I was younger. I was even stupid enough to cannonball off of a bridge at the end of an outing, one day. Yes, I used to not be the ninny you now know.
5. Go bowling. I know that doesn’t sound like something I should be waiting to do, but I’m not sure anyone wants the rear-view of me bowling. Just looking out for the innocent bystanders.
There are more elements to my list, but I’ll keep those private.
What would you do in celebration of meeting goals in your life?