1. What is Nancy Pelosi smoking?
2. Does anyone have a conscience anymore? I’m speaking to those hypocrites without a soul that allowed themselves to bought out. What pictures and info do they have on you to make you change your vote, HUH?
3. What part of me earning a paycheck means that government asshats (excuse my language) can take it and say, “Mine!”?????
4. While I agree that folks with pre-existing conditions and lacking insurance need it, and should have it, why did they have to take our country to hell doing it and allowing things that we don’t need? HUH?
5. I’ve got other stuff I want to say, but I can’t think of a way to say it without sinking to level of the slime democrats.
Update: Given my usual tone on this blog since I swore off politics, I must say, that is a lot of pent up grrrrr that I let out…not usually an anger-ridden person. I’m quite the opposite. However, I think our country’s elected folks need to realize that they don’t always know best, because they don’t live in the real world. They live in a bubble.