My special list: Things I’d rant about if I had the energy. . .
1. The media’s discussion of how Obama needs to relax on his vacation, but as they state sadly, he must work. I won’t get into the cost of the trip (not that they shouldn’t have one at all…they should) and the inconvenience created in the lives of residents. Like I said, I’m too tired. I want a sno-cone.
2. Who cares if Allen Iverson wore a Cowboy’s knit cap in Denver the same day the Eagles got plucked by the Cowboy’s? Seriously. Now if it was a NY Rangers cap…that would be something different.
3. I might be picking up my cousin from college in May after his finals. He is in the suburbs of Chicago. Do you think there is a Cubs game I can attend, so I can fulfill that life-longish desire to see a game at Wrigley Field? NO! No, I will not even check to see if there is a Sox game. Not interested.
4. Why does the down-time of the evening go by much faster than the work day? HUH?
5. Why does Pinboy insist on making me do jump-squats? I hate them more than the treadmill. He almost made me do both during the same training session. ALMOST.
6. Crazy people suck.
That is all.