10. Mondays seem to arrive a lot faster than Friday afternoons.
9. Try as I might, I cannot get ahead in my planning or ever be caught up on my grading.
8. New Jersey has really good diners.
7. I am not the person I was two years ago, five years ago, 20 years ago, or even a year ago. I’m the best I’ve ever been, and I can only get better.
6. It only took 40 years, but my capacity to love and to forgive finally outweigh my human desire to hold a grudge and be bitter.
5. I’m very grateful for my friends and my family.
4. I love teaching, most days.
3. God is everywhere and always at work. Well, He said He never tires.
2. Is grateful God is long-suffering.
1. I’m am truly blessed.