Maybe that’s why I couldn’t sleep.
For the mathematically challenged, Thursday’s date, 5/7/09, is one of only six this century that will feature three consecutive odd numbers.
Pretty neat, eh? So what should folks do on a very special odd day?
Here are my suggestions:
1. Buy a baker’s dozen of donuts, get a sugar high, crash, and sleep for an odd number of hours.
2. Reply to everything anyone says to you with, “That’s odd.”
3. Begin every sentence with “oddly enough.”
4. Send all the odd-numbered homes on your street an invitation to attend a party to celebrate the odd day; however, you must have a party the next day, too, just to get even. (Heh.)
5. Realize that three is not a crowd and that a fith wheel is okay. Well, maybe that one sucks, but I had to end with an odd number, didn’t I?
Hey, if you celebrate with enough enthusiasm, you could win some money:
Gordon is offering a prize of $579 to those who celebrate the date with the most zeal or who get the most people involved in an Odd Celebration.
If you’d like to read more about this odd day…CLICK HERE.