1. The past few days I’ve heard about a woman who had world-record length nails. She lost her nails in an accident. Then I heard about a record-breaking kissing event in Mexico.
What makes people participate in record breaking feats? There are cultures obsessed with it.
2. Does the world feel like it has deflated in the past month? It is like there is no good news to be found.
3. Spring is almost here and that can only mean one thing….sunshine, flowers, and did I mention warm sunshine?
4. What are the odds that I can get myself to church this Sunday?
5. I need to start up grad school again. I don’t want to, don’t have the time or energy, really. But, in NJ you need 100 hours of professional development (one class is worth 15 or something like that) every five years to keep your license. I’m not sure what I want to study, yet, but I’ll have to make a decision soon.
That’s about all I’ve got…sorry.