1. You know what I realized today? That I can’t work six or seven days a week. You realize that when you sleep off and on until about 4:00 p.m. two days in a row.
2. I didn’t watch anything related to the Super Bowl for the first time in about 15 or more years, and I didn’t miss it.
3. I don’t have the energy to be cynical anymore. I think I’ve finally been beaten into submission.
4. I ate a lot of junk food, today. Somehow it attaches itself to my mom when she walks into the door and then it jumps on me and the only way to get rid of it is to eat it.
5. I find myself a bit frustrated and restless these days. Not a lack of gratitude for my blessings, by any means. Just needing some good excitement in my life. You ever feel that way?