1. ‘Prop 8 — The Musical’ set for broadway
I foresee lots of “jazz hands”.
2. France looks into “magic cheese” case in South America
That must be the magic cheese my uncle eats right before he does his magic “pull-my-finger” trick.
3. Japan to tourists: Please don’t lick the tuna
Charlie gets too excited, and well, there have been issues.
4. Senate OKs 4-month delay to digital TV changeover
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sick and tired of all of those stupid commercials, the community/town hall meetings held by local news outlets, and just plain sick of hearing about it.
5. What’s next for Guantanamo Bay detainees?
An all-expense paid trip to Porta Vallarta. Sponsors have donated Samsonite luggage and a years supply of Turtle Wax. Dicker and Dicker of Beverly Hills refused to take part. At least someone has standards.
6. On camera: T.O. to star in own reality show
Ummm….will it take place in a mental ward?
Yeah, well, I tried to make it to 10.