Wyatt has tagged me for a meme! The meme requires the receiver to talk about himself/herself. Umm…yay.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six people with a link.
Six non-important things (and whatnot) about me:
1. I giggle when I am nervous or scared.
2. High-pitched, female voices (spoken or sung) go right through my ears and make me really tense. It is one reason why I can’t really stomach many female singers.
3. I love to bake.
4. If I had the finances and the health coverage, I’d quit teaching tomorrow and never look back. (I don’t hate teaching. The stress and lack of life are a bit much. I spend 20+ hours after school each month on advising a club, and don’t see the sun for most of that time. Sucks rocks.)
5. I have crooked pinkies.
6. When I was seven, my Grandpop had a stroke and was in a rehab center until he died a few months later. He only allowed me to feed him. While he was there he had a roommate that wouldn’t eat his carrots. When I asked him why, he said, “They put lumps on your head.” I didn’t eat carrots again until I was an adult. Thanks, Mr. Brewster. 🙂