Miss Snigs has this meme on her site, so I thought I’d steal. Hey, it’s a post. 🙂
1. Do you like blue cheese?
I like bleu cheese dressing, especially on salads made with baby greens/spring mix and steak.
2. Have you ever smoked?
I used to smoke a pack a day.
3. Do you own a gun?
Sometimes I wish I did; however, it is probably best that I don’t.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Was never a Kool Aid kid. I preferred Country Time lemonade or iced tea.
5. Do you get nervous before a doctors appointment?
Yep. I have to go to the endocrinologist every six months. It gets old real quick.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Show offs! Heh. (Not a huge fan. I eat them maybe once or twice a year. The onces wrapped in pretzel dough are mighty tasty, though.)
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
Uh…against the wall types; maybe 10 or so. I could say something really off-color here, but I won’t. Dangit.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My turquoise pieces.
11. Favorite hobby?
Puttering on the computer. I’d say going to the gym is becoming a good hobby.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Not that I am aware. The inability to concentrate and form a complete thought, as provided by my hypothyroid, are as close as I want to get, thanks.
13. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
One? There are so many.
Too trusting might be a good one.
14. Middle name?
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. I should really go to bed.
2. God is good.
3. I’m a spoiled brat.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, water, unsweetened ice tea with lemon.
17. How many siblings do you have?
18. Current hate right now?
Hate is so exhausting. I have deep, general feelings of frustration and loathing for politicians.
19. Favorite place to be?
In my bed or at the gym…slowly the gym is becoming my happy place.
21. Where would you like to go?
I miss my summer condo and the hot weather. South, I guess.
22. Name three people who might complete this:
23. Do you own slippers?
No. I wear bootie socks. Have had them on all night.
24. What shirt are you wearing?
A purple, lacey nightshirt.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never had the occasion to try them. I think I wouldn’t like them though. I like 100 percent cotton sheets.
26. Can you whistle?
27. Favorite color?
Red or black. Whichever.
28. Would you be a pirate?
Only if I get some booty. Heh.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I haven’t sung in the shower in years. I do sing in my car, though. Tonight’s favorites were Bad Company, Jason Aldean, and Chicago.
30. Favorite Girls Names?
Annamarie, Grace, and to be honest, I’ve never really sat and thought about girls names. Mary-Helen Elizabeth, but that’s my great grandmom, grandmom, and great aunt all rolled into one. Not having kids, anyway, so it doesn’t matter.
31. Favorite boy’s names:
Mitchell, Cameron, and Ian.
32. What is in your pocket?
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
A flashback to first grade and my teacher pulling out a loose tooth for me.
34. What vehicle do you drive?
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I dislocated my knee. I’d say the concussion I had after getting t-boned at 50 mph was the worst, though. I still have problems from it.
36. Do you love where you live?
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
38. Who is your loudest friend?
My best friend.
39. Do you have any pets?
Two cats. Hopefully I’ll add a puppy this summer.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
No. I inspire fear. Men run from me. (I’m harmless, though.)
41. Your favorite book(s):
42. Do you collect anything?
Books, teaching resources, bottles of nailpolish that I don’t seem to use, and movies that I never get around to watching.
43. Favorite Sports Team?
The Phila-freakin’-delphia Flyers.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Creepy! Amazing Grace? Don’t even want to think about that stuff, thank you very much.
Okie dokie. If any of you want to participate, have at it. Let me know you did it so I can see your answers.