Imagine you are President Bush for a minute. It is the end of his final term and the world is just swirling with stuff. Makes me wonder what he is pondering. Provide your witty captions. I will post winners Tuesday evening. Have a restful weekend! 🙂
5. Diller: Maybe I shouldn’t leave that lawn jockey, in the Rose garden.
4. Les James: To himself, as he looks over the reporters, “You’re an idiot. Yep, you too. Idiot. Moron. Idiot. Stupid idiot. Dumb ass. Idiot…”
3. Jeffro: I know it’s nu klee er – I’ve just been messin with ya these eight years.
2. JumpOut: Bush: Isn’t that special.
And this week’s winner is. . .
1. Wyatt Earp: Where will you be when your diarrhea comes back?
Other caption contests: