Nancy Pelosi believes that “there’s no Al-Qaeda in Iraq” (Drudge). I thought I’d pick her brain and see what other fantasies she has:
- The tooth fairy is real.
- Santa will be leaving me a million dollars and a handsome man under my tree.
- Bill Clinton didn’t have sexual relations with “that woman.”
- John Kerry is a war hero comparable to Rambo.
- The muppets are real.
- Men want to cuddle instead of having a sandwich.
Next thing you know we’ll be hearing that Iran is our friend and that we should embrace diplomacy with them….
Ok, before the kool-aid kicks in, go wish FIAR a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
He’s looking for some psychic ability from us regarding his future. I don’t have the heart to tell him that he’s hearing voices again, but he thinks people are asking him questions.
Here’s a special birthday song for you, FIAR!
I have to get psychic and tell FIAR his future, now.
10. Pam’s implants
9. The length of time it takes to say, “bawitdaba-da-bang-da-dang-diggy-diggy-diggy-said-the
8. The combined time of all four of their weddings
7. Flyers winning streak
6. The freshness of chewing gum once it has been chewed
5. Tommy Lee (sorry, had to say it)
4. My inane lists
3. K-Fed’s career as a rapper
2. The time it took me to come up with this stupid list
1. The cool minty flavor of a tic-tac
Deathlok is up and running again! Go visit and say hello. He has a fun birthdate thingy you can do (see mine below):
I ask you, is this a description of a Chief Mongress or what?
You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven’t been developed yet.
You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.
Your strength: Your supreme genius
Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity
Your power color: Gold
Your power symbol: Star
Your power month: January
There is a gentleman named Morris that comments on Insol’s blog every now and then. I checked out his site and found this humorous joke. 🙂
Btw…got my laptop back today and I’m so happy I could spit!
Today I came across a list of popular catchphrases found on television and in commercials.
‘I’m Rick James, bitch!” Chapelle
“Jane, you ignorant slut.” SNL
“Where’s the beef!?!?” Wendy’s commercial
“Waaa, waaa, waaa…” Chachi (sp?) Happy Days
“Boss! The plane! The plane!” Fantasy Island
“I’m gonna cuff ’em and stuff ’em!” Dukes of Hazard
Well…these are some of my favorites. Share your favorites.
Ok…after an emotional few days, from which I am trying recover, I have figured that I really have nothing to say. So…I’ve been keeping track of some odd searches (as I know you all do) that lead to my blog. Here are five of them:
1. “you should never shove a banger up your arse at halloween video”
2. “Love” (Huh? Am I capable?)
3. “free lewis fraks after the war” (What the frak?)
4. “scientific term for poo” (Ummm…wouldn’t it be poo?)
So y’all, I’m going to bed early. I had a long day of teenagers deciding that they didn’t need to listen to me while I taught the finer points of how Shakespeare chopped up the English language to suit his rhythmic and poetic purposes. I’m beat.